Here are the holidays.
During the holidays, there is a plenty of tasks that must be coordinated by you as a project manager.
- Several employees off work so resource management is a critical question.
- In most of the projects end of the year is the project closure deadline or at least a critical milestone.
- End of the year business also has to be conducted.
So if you feel a work-related stress it is not a surprise, but how to deal with these questions?
There are 5 points in which you can help managing the project well.
- Be flexible with the employees but let the people know: important tasks and jobs can not be overlooked.
- Prioritize what needs to be done and make sure those are done and consider the rest a bonus.
- Block out time for projects and make sure you use that time wisely.
- The cardinal sin of the holiday season for every project manager is over committing. So do not do it.
- Don’t forget to relax and enjoy yourself. You can gear up for the new year after the holidays have passed.
So be a good project manager and take the holiday into account when creating project plans.
This helps you and your colleagues to have a low-stress holiday.
Low-Stress Holidays – Tips for Every Project Manager
As a project manager, you are sure to have realized that things are a little different around the workplace lately. Most likely this is due to the holidays. During the holidays, there is a lot that …
Google+: View post on Google+