Leaders recognize that lean and agile business strategies require new ways of accessing talent to fill critical gaps.
This article fromanswers some important questions, like:
- According to studies, how much of corporate FTEs are supplied by external resources?
- What are the main issues to access and reach agile talents?
- Why decision making can be a problematic area?
- How external-internal competition occurs and why this can be an issue for the organization?
- How externals may think about the organizational processes?
- How does the organization view externals?
- How can failure to deliver expected results be a challenge?
- What can cause that companies depend more on the agile talent for fulfilling strategic capabilities?
- How do organizations that get the most from agile talent work?
- What are the most critical questions of strategic, performance, relationship and administrative alignments?
Find answers for these questions here:
Aligning Your Organization with an Agile Workforce